Thursday, March 29, 2012

Solar Sail Power Station

Today I went out with my Kodak EasyShare Camera and got some shots of a local Solar Sail Station near my house.  It's fairly new and I have no need for it since I drive a gas powered car, but I thought it would be an interesting "subject" for my second photography session.



This is it.  Not very big, but notice how they still make a handicap space?   The only problem is that it's further away from the charging stations than the regular spots!


I'm standing directly under the canopy and shooting up at slight angle to get this shot.  


Another shot from under the canopy also getting the solar panel off to the side.


View #2


This shows the bright multi-colored lights under the canopy.  It's almost like being inside a giant Lite Bright!


The "pump" where you can refill your electric car...


No comments:

Post a Comment