Friday, May 4, 2012

Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!



Today I took another foray into photographing food.  I really liked the way the Peaches "shoot" turned out, so I couldn't wait to try out another subject.  Since cupcakes are always popular and are so visually appealing, I chose them to be the next star of the show.  I don't have a professional light tent kit yet, so I had to make do with a white tablecloth and a separate white background.  Overall, I'm happy with the way it turned out and chalked it all up to a great learning experience in photography.


Close up of Red Velvet, Grasshopper, and Vanilla with Chocolate in the background


Red Velvet cupcake, center


Cream Cheese Frosting with Red Sprinkles


Grasshopper Cupcake with Sprinkles


Chocolate Cupcake with a Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat on top


Strawberry Cupcake with Pink Sprinkles and Raffaello Treat


Cranberry Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting


Italian Cream Cupcake with Walnut Pieces and Cream Cheese Icing surrounded by Raffaello Almond Coconut Treats


Close up Detail of Walnut Pieces on Italian Cream Cupcake



Vanilla Cupcake with Confetti Sprinkles surrounded by Chocolate Chips, Whipped Cream and Chocolate Drizzle


Close up of Raffaello Treat with Chocolate Drizzle, Whipped Cream and Chocolate Chips






1 comment:

  1. I think that I might have gained a couple pounds by reading this blog post.

    ReplyDelete