Sunday, May 6, 2012

Black and White Photography

I went to a track nearby my house to get some shots of the circuit training equipment and decided this would be a fantastic time to try out the black & white feature on my camera.  I took some color shots as a reference and close ups of various features to make for some more interesting photos.  Enjoy!


 
This whole contraption is only about 5 feet tall with a shoulder wheel, ladder, arm and leg exerciser, and (I'm guessing) and chair to assist with pull-ups.


A close up of the shoulder wheel, which is supposed to help warm up arms and shoulders, and the ladder.


The ladder...


Extreme Close up!


I don't think these pedals--well, pedal--have been used in a while.


A side view of the wheel looking toward the next exercise machine in the circuit.


This machine is a combination stair-stepper on one side and twister on the other.


Close up of the handle


Another view of the handle


The pedals on the stair-stepper


The Twister


The CLASSIC Exercise Bike


The Seat of the Exercise Bike






1 comment: