Friday, April 27, 2012

~~Peaches~~




I have a 1 year old Peach tree in my front yard and these are some of the first peaches that have come off of it.  They are small and some weren't quite ripe yet, but I had to pick them because they were weighing down the tree and I was afraid it was going to break!  No worries though, the tree is fine and the fruit tasted great.  Enjoy the pics!



I have been trying various close up shots and decided my little peaches would be a perfect subject to photograph.  I simply put them in a bowl and used the black granite countertop and tile backsplash in my kitchen as the backdrop.



I used the Macro mode on my camera for several photos including this one.  I love the way the background is darkened and the fuzz on the peaches is clearly visible.



Another Macro shot with slightly different lighting.  Just before taking the photos I had rinsed off the peaches and you can make out the water on them here.



This was one of the largest peaches picked--only about the size of an average plum, but still more than ready for it's close up.



An overhead pic 



Focusing in on the smaller peach in the front



A lone peach using Macro mode




No comments:

Post a Comment